Home Team Title - Sellers Bring to Closing
For the day of Closing it is very important that Seller provide certain documents to Home Team Title if they have not already provided these important documents.
Sellers - Bring to Closing
- Power of Attorney (POA) - If any party will not be able to attend settlement, a POA will need to be used. We would be happy to prepare a POA and coordinate the execution. If a POA is already in existence, please fax it to us as soon as possible for our review.
- Divorce - If the sale is part of a divorce, please notify us so that we may be prepared to handle any special funding requirements or avoid any obstacles at settlement.
- FHA Payoffs - All FHA loans need to be received by the existing lender on the first day of the month. To avoid paying the next month's interest we advise scheduling settlement several business days prior to the end of the month.
- Estates - If one of the parties is no longer living, copies of the will, Letters of Administration, Court Orders, Death Certificates, and proof of payment of State and Federal Estate Taxes may be required before settlement can occur. In such case, please contact us to obtain a list of requirements.
- Corporation, Trustee, Joint Venture or Partnerships - In the event title to the property is held under any of these categories, special requirements and documents are usually necessary before settlement can occur. Please contact us to obtain a list of requirements.
For your convenience a full list is provided in a PDF format.
If you are involved in a closing as the seller with Home Team Title, please be sure that you complete the seller information form and follow the instruction to be sure it is added to your file.
Buying a home is both exciting and daunting. We've helped buyer for over 30 years. We feel it is our job is to help your purchase transaction proceed smoothly and seamlessly, and to make the process understandable and enjoyable. We are here to answer all your questions. See our services
We know how important it is to keep the seller of a property up to date on the progress of the transaction. Dates and closings are as important to us as it is to the seller. Learn how we help Sellers
Real Estate Agents & Lenders
Trust and confidence takes time to build with a client and we know that you have probably worked weeks and maybe even months with them, and the settlement is your last opportunity to make a good impression. We do everything possible to make sure that every closing we handle is hassle-free for all of us. We are with Realtors & Lenders to support the close.